Take in the scenic Grand Harbour views and re-live traditional Malta
The Valletta Waterfront’s many restaurants and bars present a variety of offerings catering to different tastes, with dining right at the water’s edge. The establishments’ indoor dining areas are situated inside the tastefully refurbished, historical stores, originally constructed by Grand Master Pinto in 1752. Today, ushering in a modern era, the iconic doors have been revived with an artistic impression of colour, representing the storage of goods from days past: blue for fish, green for produce, yellow for wheat and red for wine.
Participation in activities is free of charge.
Arriving to the Valletta Waterfront destination:
- Valletta circular bus (133) from the main bus terminal.
- Valletta Waterfront features on most hop-on hop-off buses’ routes. You will be dropped off a few metres away.
- The Upper Barrakka panoramic lift. It is also possible to combine the ticket for the lift with the ferry crossing across the Grand Harbour to or from The Three Cities.
- Electric cabs are available from just outside Valletta, with also options to hire your own vehicle from Valletta Waterfront itself.
- Taxis to the Valletta Waterfront are available to and from your accommodation.
- Parking is also convenient. One may park on the quays starting from €3.00 flat rate, in the Atrium parking located in the middle of the promenade, or free of charge on the road itself.