Malta Wings – Sightseeing Flights
Blue skies, ancient architecture, turquoise water and stone walls. See the Maltese islands from a different perspective, with one of our sightseeing flights.
Our pilots are knowledgeable about the history of Malta and can point out all the interesting landmarks, making this a very informative tour.
Our Tecnam P2006T is a state-of-the-art twin-engine aircraft, that can accommodate one pilot and three passengers. The high-wing configuration ensures great views from all the passenger seats, and the intercom system facilitates communication between the passengers and the pilot. Sightseeing flights on the P2006T are available both by day and night.
The Cessna 172 is a single engine high-wing aircraft, available for sightseeing flights during daylight hours at a cheaper rate. The C172 is also a 4-seater aircraft with space for 3 passengers.
Four standard tours are on offer, being 20-minute, 30-minute, 40-minute and 60-minute sightseeing flights. However, we will be happy to accommodate requests for different durations or routes.
Trips to Sicily are also possible.
The following applies for Sightseeing flights:
- The cost of the flight is based on 3 passengers. Fewer than 3 passengers will pay the difference.
- Infants less than 2 years travel free as they do not occupy seats.
- The passenger that sits in the front seat next to the pilot incurs an extra fee of Euro 15 only.
- The duration of the sightseeing flights listed above are from take-off to landing.
- Depending on the duration of the flight, a weight restriction might apply.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.